CUSTOM GUNS - CUSTOM WORK
Yes, at Armurier-Gunsmith, we do custom work, adjustments, fitting and repairs on long or restricted fire arms.
From repairs, modifications, optimisations, upgrades, to total build from scratch, we do it ....
...but at one condition: the project ( or repair) must technically makes sens to be sure to achieve good results.Taking money to take money is not our goal when comes the time to do work. We want to be part of a project that shoots well, and, if possible looks nice.
There is no interest to spend thousands on a rifle that could be available for hundreds in many brandsIt is more interesting to build a better set up which is so accurate that it challenges your shooting skills.
That's the way should be every gunsmithing work.
What means ''custom'' and REPAIRS at Armurier-Gunsmith.
Custom work on rifles
We do custom work on rifles. Like you can see in the gallery bellow, we do:
- Bedding - pillar Bedding - partial bedding
- Cut, shorten, re-crown barrels
- Cut, thread, chamber, crown and adjust barrel on action
- Adjust triggers (those which are adjustable)
- Any other work you may need and which has sens.
Custom work on pistols
We do custom work on pistols. Like you can see in the gallery bellow, we do:
- Set up competition barrels on 1911 -2011 platform.
- Adapt, adjust the quality custom parts you provide-us.
- Change, set-up sets of sights.
Building custom rifles
We build custom rifles. Like you can see in the gallery bellow, we do
- Projet driving in order to make sure everything goes well.
- Rifle building on the quality custom parts you provide-us
- REFUSE any cheap- inadapted- no common sens parts, or work.
- Fully supported custom building project, from white page to load developping and range tests.
WE DON' T DO GUNS NEUTRALIZATIONS. GET INFOS ABOUT IT AT THE CANADIAN FIRE ARMS PROGRAM 1 800 731 4000.
Yes we do repairs of any kind, on any brands....if we can get parts.
Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes not. .