F.A.Q. WHAT MEANS '' CONDITION'' IN THE USED / demo / end of line items DESCRIPTIONS ? Click here to learn
We never sell items with missing parts.
We try to do our best to take good pictures of our items. All pictures shown in the store section are actual, not generic, except for the ''end of line'' items.
However, even if a image worth a thousand words, we add a short description about the item's condition:
-1 FOR NEW ITEMS:
- ''DEMO'' The item is sold without his original package. It has all the accessories present. It never goes outside of the store. It is almost new.
-''END OF LINE'' The item is sold in new condition: package, parts, documentation, accessories: everything is present like for a new item.
-2 FOR USED ITEMS:
- ''LIKE NEW'' Although the item is used, it is in the best condition possible, and shows near no sign of use.
- ''GOOD CONDITION'' The item shows minor scratchese and lights signs of use.
- ''TESTED OK'' The item shows evidents signs of normal use, but has been fired in our shooting room or tested for functions and found to work well.
- ''FAIR CONDITION'' : we don't sell items in fair condition.
- ''POOR CONDITION'': we don't sell items in poor condition.